Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get a Great Microphone for Audio Porjects



This post was prompted because I was watching a video earlier where a guy was trying to sell his ebook + video series. He must have used something horrible to create the audio.

When I decided to create my own audio course for parents, I talked to a trusted friend. He recommended the Snowball microphone. I did my online research and what I learned in these reviews was consistent with what my friend advised.

I bought the Blue Snowball USB mic and have been *really* happy with it. For under $100 you will have audio that sounds truly professional.

If you are going to do business online, you NEED audio (and hopefully video). If you want to come across as professional, the sound needs to be good quality.

Get this mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment