Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Unique Article Wizard Review

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I took the plunge and signed up for Unique Article Wizard, a service from a company called Allegretto Publishing, owned by Dr. Noel Swanson.

I signed up on the advice of John Jonas, from ReplaceMyself.com after having a short email dialog with him about exactly why I should use it.

Why Unique Article Wizard
Basically, I emailed John to say "Is it really as great as you make it sound". He wrote back to me essentially telling me that Unique Article Wizard (UAW) is really the way that article marketing was meant to be done. He said it's article marketing done RIGHT.

That was enough to get me to sign up. Heck, it's not like I can't cancel if I'm unhappy and you'll never get anywhere if you are not willing to test stuff out, especially stuff that has been recommended to you by successful people.

So I signed up. I learned how to use "the wizard". All I can say is that I'm absolutely amazed with the quality of this product. They seem to have thought of everything. It's incredibly easy to learn, there are a TON of helpful videos, and they send you regular training material via autoresponder (which I simply forward to my Filipino employees).

Here's what I love best about Unique Article Wizard

  • I know that a unique version of the article will go out to each directory
  • I can get a unique version of my article at the click of a button and submit it to EZA, and other directories manually (ones that it doesn't submit to)
  • I can have a wide variety of anchor text used in the resource box, which is really important to helping your rankings
  • The wizard submits articles every day at a frequency you specify (the default is 50 submissions per day, which means it is usually finished in one week). This gives your link building some natural feel and flow. This is good.
  • It works! We're doing some initial testing right now and I've already noticed some long tail keyword rankings have improved quite a lot. If you write a few short articles and use specific long tail keywords in your resource box you will very likely see an improvement in traffic to your website (from those keywords) quickly.
What's NOT to like about Unique Article Wizard
Simply put - it takes more work. But this extra work has upside. Let me explain. I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement when I joined the service (as does everyone - done via the browser), so I can't tell you exactly how it works ... but here's something to think about.

Say I told you that you had to dig one hole every day and that you'd get paid a certain amount of money. It would take you an hour to dig the hole.

Now say I told you that if you dug 3 holes per day, you'd be able to earn 10x the income (or maybe more). The second and third hole you dug would take less time than the first. So your total time investment might be 2x compared to digging just one hole.

Would you do it? Of course you would ... or at least you'd pay someone else to do it for you! That, in simple terms, is the power of Unique Article Wizard.

Seriously ... it's worth using this service.

As far as outsourcing goes, I have two employees who are writing articles and submitting them directly into the Wizard on my behalf. I get them to send me their work, but I don't read everything (I simply don't have time). We're now submitting multiple articles into the wizard every day and I think it's an incredible benefit to my business.

Here's where you can go find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment